From my “Paddles” collection – the shape looks a bit like a boat paddle. Each paddle is individually made by forging round wire into a paddle shape. Then the paddle is hammered to create a faceted surface which catches the light.
- Hand-forged copper, brass and bronze paddles ranging in size from 1 to 2 inches long.
- Round corrugated copper beads ranging in size from just under 1/8 inches to a bit over 1/8 inches.
- Oval copper beads are about 1/8 wide by a bit over 1/4 inches long.
- Clasp: hand-forged copper S hook.
- Length: approximately 17-3/4 to 19-3/4 inches.
- Coated with Renaissance Wax to retard oxidation.
You may also like . . .