Seafoam & Peacock Bird Ornament
Alfred the Studious Bird. I named him Alfred because I think he looks just a bit like Alfred Hitchcock.
Hang him on a tree, tie him onto a package, perch him in a plant, or hang him in a window. Bird-lovers will probably have him on display all year round.
- Bird shape hand-formed of seafoam silver-plated color-coated copper wire.
- Details of peacock blue silver-plated color-coated copper wire.
- Embellished with aqua and green seed beads.
- Size: approximately 1-1/2 inches high by 3-1/2 inches wide.
- Comes with an ornament hook hand-formed by me of non-tarnish copper wire.