- Green crystal beads have an AB (Aurora Borealis) finish for extra sparkle and are about 1/8 inches in diameter.
- Metallic gold seed beads accent the crystals.
- 14kt gold-filled ear wires.
- Length: Approximately 1-1/4 inches from the bottom of the ear wire.
- Gold-filling is the process of bonding, usually by a combination of heat and pressure, karat gold to a base metal usually brass. Gold-filling is many times thicker than gold plate. My ear wires are 14kt gold-filled – the 14kt gold is what touches your ear.