From my Scribbles Collection - I scribble, or doodle, with wire making fanciful patterns with loops, spirals, swirls, and zigzags.
- Hand-forged burgundy, color-coated copper wire. Because each is hand-formed, no two are alike.
- 14kt gold-filled ear wires.
- About 1-inch wide by 1-1/8 inches high.
- Length: Approximately 1-1/8 inches from the bottom of the ear wire.
- Gold-filling is the process of bonding, usually by a combination of heat and pressure, karat gold to a base metal usually brass. Gold-filling is many times thicker than gold plate. My ear wires are 14kt gold-filled – the 14kt gold is what touches your ear.