- Scribbles Open Spiral Earrings – Burgundy
Scribbles Open Spiral Earrings – Burgundy
Bends and swirls turn into fanciful forms – are they flowers, wavy spirals, or something else?
From my “Scribbles” collection - I scribble, or doodle, with wire making fanciful patterns with loops, spirals, swirls, and zigzags.
- Hand-forged burgundy, color-coated copper wire. Because each is hand-formed, no two are alike.
- 14kt gold-filled ear wires.
- About 1-inch wide by 1-1/8 inches high.
- Length: Approximately 1-1/8 inches from the bottom of the ear wire.