- Preciosa crystal beads in tanzanite are about 1/4 inches in diameter.
- Swarovski crystal beads in pale aqua are about 1/4 inches in diameter.
- 14kt gold-filled ear wires
- Length: approximately 7/8 inches from the bottom of the ear wire.
- Gold-filling is the process of bonding, usually by a combination of heat and pressure, karat gold to a base metal usually brass. Gold-filling is many times thicker than gold plate. My ear wires are 14kt gold-filled – the 14kt gold is what touches your ear.