From my Bubbles Collection – the shape reminds me of a bubble wand. Each bubble is individually formed of round wire, then filed with transparent resin in the colors of the rainbow.
- The 19 hand-forged bronze bubbles, filled with multi-color resin, range in length from 1-1/2 to 2-1/4 inches and in diameter from 5/8 to 1 inch.
- Faceted brass beads are almost 1/8 inches square.
- Tiny bronze seed beads.
- Clasp: hand-forged bronze S hook.
- Length: adjustable from approximately 17 to 19 inches.
- Gold-filling is the process of bonding, usually by a combination of heat and pressure, karat gold to a base metal usually brass. Gold-filling is many times thicker than gold plate. My ear wires are 14kt gold-filled – the 14kt gold is what touches your ear.
- Metal beads and wire coated with Renaissance Wax to provide a barrier between metal and skin, and to retard oxidation.