- Hand-forged by me of heavy copper tubing.
- The small, round hammered indentations made me think “dimples” which are considered a mark of beauty and loveliness.
- The patina (a.k.a. oxidation) really makes the pattern stand out.
- Fit: A gentle push together or pull apart will shape this bracelet to most wrists.
- Several coats of Renaissance Wax have been applied to protect the finish, provide a barrier between the bracelet and your skin, and to help prevent oxidation.
You may also like . . .