The colorful image is a recycled greeting card layered over a copper butterfly and encased in resin. I use greeting cards created from original paintings by Susan Schmitt Art. Lightweight. Durable. No two alike.
- Butterfly is about 1-3/8 inches wide by 1-1/8 inches high.
- Copper chain with copper spiral drop.
- Clasp: hand-forged copper S hook.
- Length: adjustable from approximately 16-3/4 to 18-3/4 inches.
- Coated with Renaissance Wax to provide a barrier between metal and skin, and to retard oxidation.