From my “Scribbles” collection. I scribble, or doodle, with wire making fanciful patterns with loops, swirls, spirals and zigzags.
- The yellow turquoise focal bead is about 1-3/8 inches in diameter.
- 48 feet of bronze wire form the patterns and layers in this bracelet.
- Doubled wire is hand-formed in layers of swirls and loops securely attached to a heavy wire frame.
- The depth of color is achieved by oxidizing the wire and then polishing areas to bring out golden highlights.
- Length: Approximately 6-1/2 inches.
- Width: Approximately 1-3/4 inches.
- Fit: small to medium wrists. A gentle push together or pull apart will shape this bracelet to most wrists.
Other pieces in my Scribbles collection . . .
You may also like . . .